Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Terms & Conditions found on this website, governs the sale and trade of Goods (as defined) and the use of this website.
- These Terms & Conditions are binding and enforceable against every person that access or uses this website, or registers as a user.
- By using this website and clicking on the Register link, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- This website allows you to shop and trade online for an extensive range of agricultural goods and services.
- These Terms & Conditions apply to users who are consumers for purposes of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008.
- If there is any provision in these Terms & Conditions that you do not understand, it is your responsibility to ask Farmtrade.co.za (“The Company”) to explain it to you, before you accept the Terms & Conditions or continue using the website.
- If you do not agree with these Terms & Conditions, please cease use of this website.
Registration & Use Of Website
- Only registered users may use this website.
- To register as a user, you must supply the Company with a unique username and a password will be generated for you, as well as other personal details that may be required.
- You acknowledge to using this username and password to access and use this website.
- You agree and warrant that your username and password shall:
- Be used for personal use only; and
- Not be disclosed or shared by you to any third party.
- You agree that if you should fail to enter the correct username & password, you will be denied access to certain areas of this website.
- You agree that the Company will accept and process any order placed on your account once the correct username & password have been verified, irrespective of whether the use of the username & password is unauthorized or fraudulent and that you will be liable for payment of such order, save where the order is cancelled by you.
- You agree to inform the Company immediately should you suspect unauthorized use of your username & password, as well as to take steps to mitigate any loss or harm as a result.
- By using this website, you warrant that you are 18 (eighteen) or above, and of full legal capacity.
- If you are under 18 (eighteen) or if you are not legally permitted to enter into a binding agreement, then you may only make use of this website in the presence of parent or legal guardian.
- If your parent or legal guardian supervises you and gives his/her consent, then such person agrees to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and to be liable and responsible for you and all your obligations under these Terms & Conditions.
- You agree that you will not, in any way, use any device, software, or instrument to interfere, or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website.
- In addition, you agree that you will not in any way, use any robot, spider or other automatic device or manual process to monitor, copy, distribute, or modify the website, or the information contain herein, without the prior written consent from an authorized Company representative.
- You may not use this website to distribute material which is defamatory, offensive, contains or amounts to hate speech, or is otherwise unlawful.
- You may not in any way, display, publish, copy, print, post or otherwise use the website and/or the information contained therein without the express prior written consent of an authorized Company representative.
Ownership & Copyright
- The contents of the website, including any material, information, software, icons, text, graphics, lay-outs, images, sound-clips, advertisements, video clips, trade names, logos, trade-marks, designs & service marks which are displayed on or incorporated in this website (“Website Content”) are protected by law, including, but not limited to copyright and trade mark law. The Website Content is the property of the Company, its advertisers and/or sponsors and/or is licensed to the Company.
- You will not, under any circumstances, acquire any right, title or interest in or to the Website or the Website Content.
- Any use, distribution or reproduction of the Website Content is expressly prohibited unless authorized in terms of these Terms & Conditions or otherwise provided for in law.
- To obtain these permissions for the commercial use of any Website Content, please contact our Admin Manager.
- Where any of the Website Content has been licensed to the Company or belong to any third party, your rights of use will also be subjected to any terms and conditions which that licensor or third party imposes from time to time and you agree to comply with such third party terms and conditions.
- The use of this website is entirely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility for any risk or loss resulting from use of this website or reliance on any information contained therein.
- Whilst the Company takes reasonable measures to ensure that the content of the Website is accurate and complete, the Company makes no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, as to the quality, timeliness, operation, integrity, availability or functionality of the website or as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information on the website.
- The Company disclaims liability for any damage, loss or liability, whether direct, indirect or consequential in nature, arising out of or in connection to your access to or use of the website and/or any content therein unless otherwise provided by law.
- Although Goods sold form the website may, under specifically defined circumstances, be under warranty, the website itself and all information provided on the website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, completeness, or non-infringement, as may be allowed by law.
- Any views or statements made or expressed on the website, are not necessarily the views of the Company, its directors, employees and/or agents.
- In addition, the Company makes no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, that the information or files available on this website are free of viruses, spyware, malware, Trojans, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, destroy, compromise, disrupt, disable, harm, jeopardise or otherwise impede in any manner the operation, stability, security functionality, or content of your computer system, computer network, any handset or mobile device, or your hardware or software, save where such risks arise due to the gross negligence or willful misconduct of the Company, its employees, agents, or authorized representatives.
- The Company thus disclaims all liability for any damage, loss or liability of any nature whatsoever arising out of, or in, in connection your access to, or use of, the website.
Linked Third-Party Websites
- The website may contain links or references to other websites (“Third Party Websites”) outside of our control, including those of advertisers. These Terms & Conditions do not apply to these Third Party Websites, and the Company is not responsible for the practices and/or privacy policies of those Third Party Websites or the “cookies” that those sites may make use of.
- Notwithstanding that fact that the website may refer to or provide links to Third Party Websites, your use of such Third Party Websites is entirely at your own risk and we are not responsible for any loss, expense, claim or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising from your use of such Third Party Websites or your reliance on any information contained thereon.